+44 (0) 1889 271777
+44 (0) 1889 271777
Supply, Storage and Distribution.
Air and Ground Aviation can offer you a full service for the supply, storage and distribution of your goods. Let us handle your requirements from supplier to customer. Our expertise and quality controlled system lets you have full visual of your stock and any sales reporting so you can plan and strategise without the logistical requirement.
• Routine sales and inventory reports
• Certified Quality Management System to AS9120
• Environmental controls to ISO14001
• Extensive customer and supplier approvals
• A physical secure storage unit
• Save costs on inventory storage
• AOG requirements handled
• Prevent shortages in stock levels
• Just in Time (JIT)
• Vendor Management Inventory (VMI)
• Managed repair services
• Dedicated and experienced support team
Warehousing and Distribution
You don’t pay for space you don’t need; we’ll find you the perfect fit! Let us help diagnose your
warehousing challenges, develop inventory management solutions and then make those solutions work where it matters.
• Import/export services
• Air freight forwarding
• Ocean freight forwarding
• Project cargo
• Global trade compliance
• Customs brokerage with remote location filing (RLF) for all U.S. ports
• Inland ground and rail transportation
• North American cross-border
• Single point of contact with spot or contract pricing
• Live logistics specialist support when you need it
Supply, Storage and Distribution
Through Distribution of inventories strategically located in Europe and USA for Just In Time stock solutions, we work hard to make support easier providing an effective mechanism for operators and repair Centres around the globe.
• Focus on the customer’s Supply Chain Requirements
• Consignment stocking with full Logistics and Financial reporting
• 3rd Party Logistics (3PL)
• Reduce lead time on products
• Save on inventory costs
• Just in Time Solutions (JIT)
• Same-day shipping with open general export capability and trade commerce approval
• ITAR and environmental control goods approval.
• 120/1 procurement and buying service
• Reduce To Produce (RTP) programmes with effective end-of-life and asset recovery
Many of our customers enjoy the benefits of production capacity linked with demographical operators and economies of scale — all whilst receiving the best value with transparent pricing.
Air and Ground Aviation offers a range of solutions for inventory management alongside our trading partners.
Air and Ground Aviation software solution has the ability to manage the company’s MRO, Aircraft Services, Distribution and Manufacturing, giving you the customer and supplier a total solution to manage procurement, storage and selling.